COMMERCIAL CLEAN OUT
What’s Included With This Service?
- Our team of Grunts will come and take any items you no longer wish to have in your retail space.
- You just point and we do all the rest of the work.
- We do all the loading and haul everything all in one shot.
- Items in good used condition we try to donate to local organizations and people in need.
Why Should I Hire Grunts?
If your retail store is moving to a new location, updating your store, closing down, or getting rid of items and you need someone to remove all of your displays, or any construction debris our team can help.
- Our Grunts are trained to know how to fill our trailers so you get the maximum amount of space for your items.
- We know how to handle items that you don’t want to deal with such as hazardous items and E Waste that might be in your retail space.
- We come with the muscle. We can lift any heavy items for you.
- We have the right equipment you need to get the job done fast.
- We are trained professionals who do all the hard work with a soft heart...and always with a smile.
- We are the World’s Friendliest Junk Removal Company.
- We haul it away for you immediately.
What Happens Next?
After you book your retail clean out with us, you will immediately receive an email that confirms the day, time, price and address of your Junk Removal.
48 hours before your job, you will receive a confirmation email from us verifying that all your details are correct and to see if anything has changed with your job.
The day of your appointment, your Grunts will give you a courtesy call to introduce themselves and let you know when they will arrive at your location.
[twenty20 img1="2586" img2="2587" direction="horizontal" offset="0.5" align="center" width="100%"]
LET'S DO IT!
I AM READY TO GET STARTED
SAME DAY SERVICE
For those times when you can’t afford to wait another day our Grunts are there to haul away your items
Our prices are simple & prorated so you just pay for what you fill
PROFESSIONAL & HONEST
Our Grunts know how to get the job done and fulfill their obligations by being respectful, honest and doing it right the first time