What’s Included With This Service?
- We will load and haul away your tires and make sure it is properly disposed of.
Why Should I Hire Grunts?
Tires are one of the most common items stored in garages across America. Most people aren’t sure how to get rid of old tires so they pile up in your garage or storage unit. Disposing of your old tires is not an easy task to tackle on your own. You can't simply throw it in a dumpster or leave it on the curb with your garbage as your trash company won’t take those items. Our Grunts can take care of your tires removal and properly recycle them. There may be a small fee to remove tires and bring them to the proper place to be recycled. We take all kinds of tires.
- Our Grunts are trained to know how to fill our trailers so you get the maximum amount of space for your items.
- We know how to handle items that you don’t want to deal with that might be in your home.
- We come with the muscle. We can lift any heavy items for you.
- We have the right equipment you need to get the job done fast.
- We are trained professionals who do all the hard work with a soft heart...and always with a smile.
- We are the World’s Friendliest Junk Removal Company.
- We haul it away for you immediately.
What Happens Next?
After you book your junk removal with us, you will immediately receive an email that confirms the day, time, price and address of your Junk Removal.
48 hours before your job, you will receive a confirmation email from us verifying that all your details are correct and to see if anything has changed with your job.
The day of your appointment, your Grunts will give you a courtesy call to introduce themselves and let you know when they will arrive at your location.
LET'S DO IT!
I AM READY TO GET STARTED
SAME DAY SERVICE
For those times when you can’t afford to wait another day our Grunts are there to haul away your items
Our prices are simple & prorated so you just pay for what you fill
PROFESSIONAL & HONEST
Our Grunts know how to get the job done and fulfill their obligations by being respectful, honest and doing it right the first time