Spring Cleaning Week Checklist Day 1
Follow along with our spring cleaning journey towards a cleaner home! Day one will cover the kitchen and dining room.
- Clean your Keurig machine using soap, water and white vinegar.
- Fill water resevoir halfway with vinegar and fill the rest with water.
- Start brew cycle without inserting a K-cup. Repeat until water resevoir is empty.
- Repeat process once more, this time filling the water resevoir with only water. Repeat brew cycle until empty again to get rid of any residual vinegar taste.
- Clean your microwave using water and vinegar.
- Fill a microwaveable bowl with 2 cups of water and add 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Place bowl in microwave and heat for 5 minutes.
- Let bowl sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully remove bowl and wipe down microwave with a cloth or a paper towel.