Year In Review- 2017
We wanted to start off by saying how grateful we are to have such wonderful customers. You aren’t just “customers” in ours eyes, you are apart of our family! Without your support we wouldn’t be able to do what we do. We love to help others and you all make that possible for us! Some may say that the junk removal and moving industry may be boring, but oh boy are they wrong! We have had such a wonderful and exciting year, and we owe it all to you- our Grunts family! We wanted to share with you some of the exciting things we have done over the year!
- We were able to be apart of many great charity events such as; Pulling for Hope to benefit the American Cancer Society, Operation Happiness for the United Way of Northwest Vermont, the Stuff-A-Truck event for the Marine Corps Toys for Tots and many others! We also were able to donate over $2000 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation!
- We were honored to have employed over 12 Veterans this year!
- Met many great Veteran owned companies and business owners from around the US, including Jack Child from G-Force Parking Lot Striping.
- Opened up many new Grunts Move Junk locations around the United States which will begin operation at the beginning of 2018. The locations are Houston TX, Phoenix AZ, and two more locations out in California! This is probably our most exciting news because we are growing!
- Moved RAW fitness to their new home
- We rescued some cute animals. This cat was stuck in a tree for days! We were asked if we could come and save it, of course we said yes!
- Did a gift basket giveaway and the winner just so happened to be a Veteran himself!
- We expanded our advertising and you can now see our services featured on the University of Vermont buses. We are also working with Champlain College and we will be offering their students a discount on our services.
- Our CEO became a number one best selling author of his book Serve 2 Win: Eight Steps to Making a Living and a Life.
These are only a few of the many milestones and exciting things we have done over the year. We are eager to make 2018 our biggest year yet! Thank you to everyone who continues to support us. We will continue to serve you with integrity, honor and respect.
-The Grunts Team