Let Grunts Move Junk Help You Take Back Your Garage
Many of us have lost our garages to mounds of old junk and clutter? Old kids toys, bikes, broken lawn mowers, bags of clothes and tires now take over what once was a parking spot for your car. Many projects have been put on hold because of lack of space to finish them. With summer right around the corner, what better time to take back your garage than now?
To begin, you need to organize your garage into piles. Organize it into junk and keep piles, this way you have a start of what you want to keep in your garage and items you no longer have a use for. Once you have accumulated a pile of things you wish to dispose of, call Grunts Move Junk to come haul it away. Our Grunts will remove your junk for you, so you don’t have to worry about doing any of the heavy lifting or traveling!
Once you have your keep pile straightened out, begin organizing it by hobby. For example, keep tools together, gardening supplies, sports balls/equipment, etc.
Now is the time to start thinking about creative ways to hang and store your items so that the garage stays clutter free! Here are a few organizational storage tips:
- Utilize the space above your garage by using mounted shelving or placing 2×4’s over your beams for additional storage space.
- Add hooks to hang bicycles from the ceiling.
- Install a pegboard wall above your workbench to hang all of your tools.
- Build a shoe rack to keep old/seasonal shoes in the garage and organized.
- Build a wall of shelves and use clear plastic totes to store items.
- Designate a corner of the garage for large kids power toys.
- Add hooks on the walls to store lawn rakes and hockey sticks.
Let Grunts Move Junk help you get your garage back! Give us a call at (844) 464-7868 or book online.