Creating the Backyard of your Dreams
Your backyard is supposed to be your own personal sanctuary. A place where you can have BBQ’s, sit by the fire, hangout in the pool or just relax. With warmer weather on the rise, now is the time to start planning for the backyard of your dreams! The first step to getting the backyard of your dreams, is getting rid of any unwanted junk you may have piled up next to your house or shed. Book an appointment with Grunts Move Junk and we can make your junk removal stress free by doing all the work for you and hauling it all away! Click here and book online or give us a call at (844) 464-7868. Next, you want to begin mapping out how you want your yard to look. Here are a few examples of things you can make or buy, to spruce up your backyard:
1) Build a fire pit using flat stone or brick.
3) Wrap outdoor string lights around trees in your backyard, or hang them from your Pergola or Gazebo.
4) Buy patio furniture for a place to entertain guests.
5) If new patio furniture isn’t in your budget, opt for a few hammocks instead!
6) Incorporate a garden fountain. If you don’t want to buy one, you could consider making one out of old, unique items you may have hidden in your shed! You could use old metal watering cans, flower pots, rocks, water pumps etc.